Borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks, anywhere, anytime from Devon Libraries Overdrive. All you need is a library card and PIN.
Choose from an expanding range of fiction, non-fiction, teenage and children's eBooks and eAudiobooks and they are all free.
- Available 24/7.
- No more late fines. Titles are automatically returned.
- Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
- Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
- Share suggestions for books you would like to see added to our collection.
If you don’t have a library card or don’t know your PIN, please visit one of our libraries.
Smartphone or tablet users: Download the free Libby app from your app store to borrow and read/play (Please note that the Amazon Kindle eReader does not currently support library eBook loans in the UK).
Loan periods etc
- Borrow (‘check out’) up to 5 items at a time (up to a maximum of 15 items within a 7 day period)
- Add up to five items to your cart ('basket') at a time These basket items will expire and return to view for other browsers after 30 minutes.
- 'Holds’ or reservations for items in stock will be free The ‘Hold’ limit is 5 items.
- The ‘Hold Pick Up Time’ is 3 days
- The default lending period is 14 days but you can change your personal default setting to either a 7 or 21 day loan period.