Health and wellbeing is at the heart of Devon’s libraries:
- Welcoming everybody in person and online. Libraries are free to use and open to everyone in Devon
- Connecting people and communities together. Our libraries are community hubs, bringing people together in safe and trusted spaces
- Signposting health information and resources. Books, eBooks and information covering a broad range of health and wellbeing topics and local services
- Events and activities promoting healthy living and wellbeing. From reading groups to knitting clubs; from memory cafes to meditation. Come and join us!
- Giving opportunities to volunteer and contribute. Contact us to find out how you can help
- Supporting vulnerable, lonely and isolated people. A range of inclusive services including Home Library deliveries, digital support and free access to IT in our libraries
During the coronavirus lockdown our virtual service is still open with free eBooks – including our Mood-Boosting Books collection - e-magazines, fun online content and live streaming events each week. Choose from Bounce & Rhyme, Story Time, Language Cafes, Virtual Author Events, Reading Groups and so much more...