Grand Finisher's Prize Draw Thank you for taking part in the Summer Reading Challenge 2021.
Having now completed the challenge to read six books your name, and library card number, will be added to our Libraries Unlimited "Grand Finisher's Prize Draw". Your first name, family name and library card number (alongside the name of the library in Devon where you completed the challenge) will be stored on a spreadsheet.
This will be retained until all prizes have been collected, at which time all the data on the finisher's spreadsheet will be deleted. There are 17 prizes available, as listed below:
- 3 x Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 32 GB Wi-Fi Android Tablet - Silver (UK Version)
- 10 x £50 National Book Tokens Paignton Zoo Annual Family Pass
- 4 x Annual Silver Pass to Crealy (Devon) - single prize for one family
- 4 x Big Sheep North Devon Annual Membership - single prize for one family
- 4 x Annual Pass (two adult, two children) to Woodlands Adventure Park - singe prize for one family
* T&Cs for free prize draw - deadline for entry will be when the Summer Reading Challenge ends at 9am on Monday 20 September; the prize will be drawn live at 4:30pm on Monday 27th September in Exeter Library's children's library and broadcast live on their Facebook page; all eligible finishers will be allocated a unique number and a random number generator will be used to pick each winner; one of the prizes will be drawn at random "from a hat" and the two (prize and finisher) combined; the winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw using the contact details on their library account; any prizes not collected within one month of the notification will be re-drawn; the prizes are non-transferable; employees of Libraries Unlimited are not eligible for entry; the prize draw is only open to children who complete the Summer Reading Challenge in a library run by Libraries Unlimited on behalf of Devon County Council; libraries in Torbay are not included in this draw.
Joining Devon Libraries is completely free and gives you immediate access to an unlimited supply of books, magazines, music, information (including Ancestry Library Edition), events and more.