Talking Memories reminiscence collection
The Talking Memories reminiscence collection is held at Barnstaple library. The collection consists of a variety of resources including jigsaw puzzles, large print picture books, memory games, sensory items including audio/visual, and replica memorabilia packs.
All the resources are available for loan to individuals, groups, care homes and day care settings. We can select items for a theme on request, for example, childhood, home, garden, holidays, sport and World War II.
Individual items can be reserved from the catalogue and delivered to your local library. For specific requests or to request a themed collection email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01271 318780. Join your local library and access Talking Memories reminiscence collection for free. Care homes and groups - Join your local library for free to access resources on a 6-week loan.
How to Register
Join your local library to loan items for up to 6 weeks. An individual caring for a family member or friend, a care worker, group organiser or activity organiser in a care home can join the library to access this collection.
How to borrow items
- Customers can borrow items for a period of 6 weeks.
- The service is free of charge and borrowed on your library card.
- Individual items can be reserved via our catalogue, using your borrower number and PIN. By emailing email@example.com
- By telephoning or visiting your local library. Visit Our Libraries page to find your local library.
- For specific requests or to request a themed collection email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01271 318780.
- Items or themed collections can be delivered and returned to a library of your choice.